Before purchasing the property, Do a background check on the authenticity of the society. Talk to the inhabitants of the housing society and get a clear idea of how the society is to live. Also asks to ask them if they are having any issues.
Buying a property in Bahria Town Islamabad is one of the key decisions that will make in your life. However, to buy an apartment or property. It is important that you research not only about the developer and the project. But also, the documents needed for buying that property. In this article, we will look into the documents needed for buying a property in Bahria Town Islamabad.
Documents needed when buying a flat in a housing society:
The documents needed to buy a property in Bahria Town Islamabad housing society are listed below. The important set of documents that every housing society asks for when buying a property.
● NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the seller. This certificate is proof that the seller has no objection to transferring the share certificate to you.
● A resident of the society will have shares of the society that he lives in. When you buy the property in Bahria Town Islamabad, you have to transfer the shares from the previous owner to you. After the transfer of shares, you will receive the original share certificate of the society.
● You must also receive an NDC (No Dues Certificate) from the Bahria Town society. Which is given after all dues are cleared by the seller of the property.
● You must also check the by-laws of Bahria Town Islamabad housing society. And the lease deed of the society before making the purchase.
● Further, the seller will also give you the society’s certificate of title. Which will be given by an advocate to the seller. As well as a copy of the approved plan.
● As a purchaser, you must also check the up-to-date receipt of the outgoings by the seller to Bahria Town Islamabad. Make sure that all payments have been cleared by the seller before transferring the property to you.
● You must check that the property has not been mortgaged to a third party.
● The seller should also give you an occupation certificate given by the municipality.
● Also, get a transfer permission document from Bahria Town Islamabad housing society.
● If there have been owners of the property before the seller. You should require the original stamped receipts of payment from the current and previous owners.
● Similarly, the seller must give you an authorization letter signed by him. As well as the possession letter, allocation letter, and allotment letter.
Eiffel Estate Islamabad:
Eiffel Estate, whose focus is more towards raising investment platforms for the investors. It provides tips on property investment, writes on the real estate market. Price trends in Pakistan, and provide insights on the latest residential projects. For more property-related queries, you can visit http://www.eiffelestate.com.